POLICIES + TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE REVIEW EACH OF THE POLICIES + TERMS & CONDITIONS DETAILED BELOW CAREFULLY, AS THEY HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR THE PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF BOTH THE CLIENT(S) AND FOR OUR BUSINESS (MISS LUCY'S DIGITAL DESIGNS) AS WELL! NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE TO ANY OF THE POLICIES + TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW!
SERVICE DEPOSITS, FEES & PAYMENTS:
• Any service procedures, including drafting, will NOT begin until your payment for digital designing services, has been received! Please note that our pricing quoted for the service(s) requested, is based solely on what's best for your business, along with your requests added and it is non-negotiable.
• The Full Payment is required for Digital Designing Services $75.00 and under! For Digital Designing Services over $75.00, there is a REQUIRED 80% Deposit of the total cost of services, and your remaining 20% service balance will be due upon completion of services, before finalization. The remaining balance will be due on the date that your final approval for completed service(s) is received!
• Monthly Website Service Subscriptions must be PAID IN FULL on the date set for renewal each month, NO EXCEPTIONS! Monthly Website Service Subscriptions are NON-TRANSFERRABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE!
• If services exceed the Turnaround Time provided at the beginning of services, Late Fee(s) will potentially be assessed through the completion and full finalization of all services!
Late Fee Rate(s) are as Follows:
• First Week/Base Late Fee +$50
•Each Additional Week +$25
• Additional service requests added on during the time which work is being completed, can result in additional service fee(s) depending upon complexity of requests.
• If there was an 80% Deposit (for services over $75) received at the start of services, any additional fee(s) accumulated during the time of services, will be added onto your remaining balance due. If the full payment (for services $75 & under) was received, the additional fee(s) which were accumulated during the time of services being completed, must be submitted via Direct Invoice Link (submitted over via email before finalization of services).
SERVICE TURNAROUND TIMES:
• Once payment for service(s) has been made, clients are REQUIRED to maintain consistent communication regarding completion of your service(s). We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of each client in a timely manner, and by providing the turnaround time, with proper communication and providing all information necessary at the time it's requested, we GUARANTEE that service(s) will be completed on time and to your satisfaction.
**It is NOT our responsibility to supply information for ANY client's Website, E-Flyer or other digital services purchased from Miss Lucy's Digital Designs, therefore, we highly urge all clients to submit all information as requested. Miss Lucy's Digital Designs reserves the right to forfeit continuation of service(s) due to an extended (1½ + Weeks) delay in contact and your retainer fee/deposit will NOT be refunded.**
• Information requested for services must be submitted via email to DigitalDesignsByMissLucy@gmail.com , within 24 to 48 hours after the full or deposit payment has been received. If information is not received within this timeframe, this will potentially delay the intial Turnaround Date(s) provided at the beginning of services and Late Fee(s) can be assessed with your remaining balance due.
**PLEASE SEE SECTION ABOVE FOR LATE FEE RATE(S), IF SERVICES EXCEED INITIALLY PROVIDED TURNAROUND TIME.**
• Please review the specified Client Service Checklists below, corresponding to the service(s) of your preference to have for reference of all information needed.
• The average Digital Designing Service Turnaround Time(s)are listed below. Turnaround times are based upon work within the present queue. Expedited Services are available upon request, at an additional service fee. Expedited Services fee(s) begin at $35, but can increase depending upon the requested turnaround timeframe which the client provides.
- Logo Designing Service | 7 to 10 Business Days
- Website Designing Service | 1½ to 2½ Weeks
- Business Card Designing Service | 7 to 10 Business Days
- eFlyer Designing Service | 5 to 7 Business Days
- Image Watermarking Service | 4 to 7 Business Days
- Pricing List Designing Service | 5 to 7 Business Days
- Branding Template Designing Service | 5 to 7 Business Days
- Web Banner Designing Service | 7 to 10 Business Days
- Graphic T-Shirt Designing Service | 5 to 7 Business Days
SERVICE CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
• Miss Lucy's Digital Designs cannot provide ANY refunds, due to the nature of services which are provided. If the remaining balance for services due is not received, work will remain in possession of Miss Lucy's Digital Designs and the file(s) will NOT be submitted over to the client for official ownership and use.
• For Monthly Website Service Subscriptions, clients must utilize the services included within the present month, as no services can rollover into the following month. NO refunds can be provided under the circumstances of all services not being utilized, as this has been specified here within our Policies + Terms & Conditions.
** FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH OUR POLICIES + TERMS & CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM THE MISS LUCY'S DIGITAL DESIGNS CLIENTELE.
PERMANENT REMOVAL = NO FUTURE SERVICES UPON COMPLETION OF CURRENT SERVICES IN THE WORKING QUEUE, IF APPLICABLE! **
SERVICE DRAFTS & REVISIONS:
• Drafts are submitted over to the client via email, solely for the purpose of reviewing and approval only! ALL files including service draft(s) are watermarked prior to being submitted for client review/approval, and cannot be removed until approval is received.
• Both Service Drafts & Official Design(s) can and may potentially be used for marketing purposes for Miss Lucy's Digital Designs.
• Each of our Digital Designing Service(s) includes Complementary Revision Cycles to make requested changes to the completed service(s) submitted over for client review. A breakdown of Revision Cycles included have been detailed below for reference:
‣ Logo Design Service | 3 Revision Cycles
‣ Websie Design Service | 2 Revision Cycles
‣ Business Card Design Service | 3 Revision Cycles
‣ eFlyer Design Service | 2 Revision Cycles
‣ Pricing List Design Service | 2 Revision Cycles
‣ Branding Template Design Service | 3 Revision Cycles
‣ Web Banner Design Service | 2 Revision Cycles
‣ Graphic T-Shirt Design Service | 3 Revision Cycles
• Additional Revision Cycles are available upon request, at an additional service fee (from $15). Revision Cycle fee(s) vary based upon complexity of changes that have been previously requested.
SERVICE FILE DELIVERY:
• Miss Lucy's Digital Designs provides approved design files from digital designing service(s) via email, following the remaining balance of services due being received.
• The standard file(s) included with services are the .PNG & .JPG for Logo Designing Services. Additional file formats (.PDF, .ESP, etc.) are available upon request, at an additional service fee. Additional file formats requested, must be mentioned prior to work beginning!
• Once Digital Designing Service(s) have been finalized and all file(s) have been submitted via email to the client, additional Logo Revision requests can potentially result in a new service request being made. Miss Lucy's Digital Designs does not have infinite access to each client's original design files and once removed, recovery is not guaranteed!
• Miss Lucy's Digital Designs prides ourselves on ensuring that we're able to best assess each client's needs in order to be certain that we can bring their vision(s) to a reality! Please be mindful that we are here to service you and your brand/business, and in order to do that, we must have assistance from you as the client because it is YOUR unique entity! We love hearing from you as the client, and it's important to provide both your initial vision and accurate feedback within the duration of services, to ensure that the best product can be delivered for your brand/business.
• Please keep in mind that the information and image(s) which are submitted, provide a representation of your brand/business. When submitting image(s) for services, please be sure that each have higher quality, as it will impact the overall design once completed.
• Please review all verbiage for digital designing services carefully before submitting over to Miss Lucy's Digital Designs, as we are only able to utilize the information of which the client provides to us for service(s) to be completed!
DESIGN & CONTENT OWNERSHIP:
• Miss Lucy's Digital Designs is NOT responsible for obtaining Copyright(s) and/or Trademarking the content and designs which we create for client businesses and/or brands! Securing a Copyright and/or Trademark for services received is solely the responsibility of the client.
• Please keep in mind that until the FULL PAYMENT has been received for services in the working queue or services completed, Miss Lucy's Digital Designs reserves all rights to the content of creation by our designing team! Rights, along with official design file(s), will NOT be released until the remaining balance due for ALL service(s) have been received!
• Miss Lucy's Digital Designs reserves the right to utilize ANY draft(s) or official work(s) we've created for marketing/promotional content such as eFlyers, Advertisement, Website Marketing/Promoting, etc.
• We value your trust! Miss Lucy's Digital Designs GUARANTEES that ALL information disclosed within this website or via email, is both protected and secured. We NEVER share any information which clients submit to us, with third-party companies!
• Miss Lucy's Digital Designs will NOT share your information including, but not limited to Email Addresses, Personal Address(es), Telephone Number(s), Card Information, etc.
• It is the client's responsibility to inform Miss Lucy's Digital Designs via email prior to beginning, if any portion of service(s) within working queue, shall remain confidential!
• Under NO circumstances shall Miss Lucy's Digital Designs be held liable to the client(s) or ANY third-party for any damages (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages), which occur resulting from any portion of this agreement such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue or anticipated profit or lost business, cost(s) of delay or failure of delivery.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: